Our comprehensive, pro-active Safety Program ensures our people have safety in mind at all times.
Safety is a very important part of the Interpro culture which is reinforced through:
- Regular safety meetings held to review Interpro's safety statistics, behaviours observations and to gain valuable feedback;
- Risk management programs review and identify at-risk behaviours and reinforce safe practices;
- Safety meeting on job sites which are held on EVERY shift;
- Behaviour-based programs where employees can report potential hazards and reinforce positive safe behaviours, both increasing our safety awareness and commitment to keeping each and every member of our crew as well as our Customer's staff safe. This program looks at initial actions, body mechanics, procedures and standards, as well as tools and equipment.
- The provision of an on-site Safety Manual and bulletin board as well as all appropriate safety documents for materials being used on site.
Each Interpro employee and contractor is provided with a copy of a user-friendly safety handbook that is designed and written for easy reference by all. Reviewed and updated regularly, the handbook is made readily available and its importance is communicated and reinforced by all supervisors, managers and senior personnel. Interpro is committed to keeping our employees safe each day at each job.
- Interpro has achieved the Certificate of Recognition (COR) in the Province of Alberta. This ensures our safety program meets or exceeds government legislated requirements.
- IS Networld - we subscribe to this database of contractor health & safety statistics to ensure that our program meets or exceeds our Customer requirements.
"...your firm's employees completed their work with no recorded safety incidents. This was a major accomplishment and I want to congratulate you on this achievement.... We are pleased to recognize your equally high standard in safety. Congratulations!"
Site Engineering Leader
Pulp & Paper Industry